A Criminal Investigator is tasked with a variety of responsibilities depending on the type of criminal case being investigated. These tasks all have a common goal, to expose the criminal facts and bring the perpetrator(s) to justice.
- Evidence collection at the scene of the crime
- Analysing the evidence collected, i.e. resemblance to other crimes;
- According to the evidence analysed, Investigators can now piece together the order of the events.
- As the criminal profile is constructed we gain a better idea of who we are looking for and more importantly, how to take the matter further.
- All information gathered is shared with other investigators and the police in order to widen the search, thereby maximising the chances of catching the perpetrator.
If you are involved in a Criminal Case, please contact us now for a Criminal consultation.